Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Forms films and texturizes cosmetics
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|TIC Gums' Employees Roll Up Their Sleeves|
As part of TIC Gums' commitment to the communities where we live and work, employees from various areas of the company – from manufacturing to marketing – joined together to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity. TIC Gums' employees rolled up their ...