Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Forms films and texturizes cosmetics
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|TIC Gums at FI China 2014|
TIC Gums will be exhibiting at FI China 2014 to be held March 25-27 at Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center. Visit TIC Gums at Booth 1M01/1N02 to learn more about our innovation solutions for food texture and stability. TI...