Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Forms films and texturizes cosmetics
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|Video: How Can Gums Improve Your Icings & Glazes?|
In the newest video in our Application Solutions series, one of our Gum Gurus® explains how to reduce the amount of agar in your icings and glazes without sacrificing product quality or visual appeal. Application Highlight Video Episode 04 ...