Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Forms films and texturizes cosmetics
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|YouTube Series “Does This Have Gum In It” Demonstrates How Gums and Gum Systems Allow Fat Reduction|
In this latest episode of the popular internet series "Does This Have Gum In It?", host Harold Nicoll talks with Gum Guru® Maureen Akins about the benefits of using gums to replace or reduce fat content in cheese sauce without sacrificing key textur...