Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|Video: Guar Gum--Basics of Food Gums|
Learn more about our Guar Gum and Locust Bean Gum products Videos in the Basics of Food Gums Series Introduction (video runtime 2:27) Gum Arabic: Tree Saps & Plant Exudates (video runtime 3:07) Guar Gum: Seed Gums (this video) ...