Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Forms films and texturizes cosmetics
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|Grand Opening of TIC Gums China|
Read the rest of this issue of the TIC Times As I reflect on the opening of TIC Gums China, my thoughts turn to the three generations of TIC Gums' owners who came before me and how different their experiences were from my own. Our role has been to ...