Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Forms films and texturizes cosmetics
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|TIC Gums presents new sensory white paper on protein beverages at SupplySide West|
WHITE MARSH, Md.-TIC Gums releases a sensory white paper titled Technically Speaking: Targeting Texture for Instant Protein Beverages at SupplySide West Expo, booth #22070 in Las Vegas, Nev., November 14-15, 2013. As health and wellness trends cont...