Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Forms films and texturizes cosmetics
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|TIC Gums Announces New Manufacturing Facility in China|
WHITE MARSH, Md., (November 18, 2014)–TIC Gums announced today the opening of a new manufacturing facility in Guangzhou, China, allowing the company to meet the growing global demand for texture and stability solutions within the food and beverage i...