Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Forms films and texturizes cosmetics
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|Video: How Can Gums Improve Your RTD Beverage?|
The newest video in our Application Solutions series looks at using gum systems to solve texture and stability issues in your dairy-based ready-to-drink protein beverage formulations. Recommended stabilizers for RTD beverages Applicatio...