Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Forms films and texturizes cosmetics
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|Prototype Formulations: Gluten-free Bread and Sweet Goods |
Replacing Gluten isn't Easy Product developers who must reformulate gluten-containing products such as bread while minimally impacting the sensory experience are presented with quite a challenge. Wheat contributes unique texture attributes and func...