Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|TIC Times Newsletter--March 2015|
Inside this issue: Icing on the Cake link Andon: Meeting the Need for Food Gum Education link Video: How Can Gums Improve Your Icings & Glazes? link FAQ: Jim Breckenridge answers "How can I get rid of fish eyes during production?" link Co...