Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Forms films and texturizes cosmetics
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|Better Xanthan Hydration. Greater Production Efficiencies.|
Powdered xanthan solves texture and stability issues in food products, such as viscosity and suspension, but it also brings production challenges including dusting and lumping (also known as fish-eyes) during incorporation. While there are labor-...