Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Forms films and texturizes cosmetics
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|Cans aren't just for whipped topping and cheese anymore|
Harvard students invent cake batter delivery system Lack of time will no longer be a barrier for cake baking, if a new invention from two Harvard University students makes it to grocery store shelves, according to articles from the Boston Globe and...