Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|Holy Cannoli Ice Cream Now on Sale!|
On Monday, the winning team from this year's Ice Cream Unversity class scaled up and produced their new flavor at Broom's Bloom Dairy in Bel Air, MD. Holy Cannoli, a mascarpone-flavored base with graham cracker variegate and chocolate chunks, is on...