Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|TIC Gums Adds Solutions for Low pH Beverages to Ready-to-Drink Portfolio|
WHITE MARSH, Md., (March 16, 2015) – TIC Gums now has solutions for low pH, ready-to-drink (RTD) beverages such as drinkable yogurt and dairy-based smoothies with juice. Dairyblend Acidified Beverage 120 and Dairyblend Acidified Beverage 880F target...