Ticalose CMC is derived from cellulose and is available in a range of viscosities and mesh sizes to meet your specific application needs.
- Provides mouthfeel to beverages
- Controls moisture in baked goods
- Provides structure and freeze/thaw stability to frozen dough
- Manages ice crystal growth in frozen dairy products and novelties
- Thickens sugar free table syrups
- Retains fluids in hydrocolloid dressings
- Forms films and texturizes cosmetics
- Clear in solution
- Stable over a range of pH (4.0-10.0)
|TIC Gums Visits Ohio State University’s Department of Food Science and Technology|
Last week TIC Gums’ senior regional account manager David Audia and technical service representative Amanda Hoffman visited Ohio State University where they received a tour of the Parker Food Science and Technology Building. OSU works with many regi...