Gum acacia, also known as gum arabic, is the dried exudate gathered from acacia trees that grow in the Sahelian region of Africa.
TIC Gums also offers a full line of TICorganic® certified organic acacia products.
- Emulsifies and stabilizes flavors and beverages
- Encapsulates flavors
- Forms films and coatings in panned confections
- Enhances mouthfeel in beverages
- Provides soluble dietary fiber (85% dry weight basis)
- Strong adhesive and binding properties
- Acts as an excipient and adds lubricity to tablets and pharmaceuticals
|TIC Gums at FI China 2014|
TIC Gums will be exhibiting at FI China 2014 to be held March 25-27 at Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center. Visit TIC Gums at Booth 1M01/1N02 to learn more about our innovation solutions for food texture and stability. TI...