Gum acacia, also known as gum arabic, is the dried exudate gathered from acacia trees that grow in the Sahelian region of Africa.
TIC Gums also offers a full line of TICorganic® certified organic acacia products.
- Emulsifies and stabilizes flavors and beverages
- Encapsulates flavors
- Forms films and coatings in panned confections
- Enhances mouthfeel in beverages
- Provides soluble dietary fiber (85% dry weight basis)
- Strong adhesive and binding properties
- Acts as an excipient and adds lubricity to tablets and pharmaceuticals
|TIC Gums presents new sensory white paper on protein beverages at SupplySide West|
WHITE MARSH, Md.-TIC Gums releases a sensory white paper titled Technically Speaking: Targeting Texture for Instant Protein Beverages at SupplySide West Expo, booth #22070 in Las Vegas, Nev., November 14-15, 2013. As health and wellness trends cont...