Gum acacia, also known as gum arabic, is the dried exudate gathered from acacia trees that grow in the Sahelian region of Africa.
TIC Gums also offers a full line of TICorganic® certified organic acacia products.
- Emulsifies and stabilizes flavors and beverages
- Encapsulates flavors
- Forms films and coatings in panned confections
- Enhances mouthfeel in beverages
- Provides soluble dietary fiber (85% dry weight basis)
- Strong adhesive and binding properties
|Video: Guar Gum--Basics of Food Gums|
Learn more about our Guar Gum and Locust Bean Gum products Videos in the Basics of Food Gums Series Introduction (video runtime 2:27) Gum Arabic: Tree Saps & Plant Exudates (video runtime 3:07) Guar Gum: Seed Gums (this video) ...