Gum acacia, also known as gum arabic, is the dried exudate gathered from acacia trees that grow in the Sahelian region of Africa.
TIC Gums also offers a full line of TICorganic® certified organic acacia products.
- Emulsifies and stabilizes flavors and beverages
- Encapsulates flavors
- Forms films and coatings in panned confections
- Enhances mouthfeel in beverages
- Provides soluble dietary fiber (85% dry weight basis)
- Strong adhesive and binding properties
|TIC Times Newsletter--March 2015|
Inside this issue: Icing on the Cake link Andon: Meeting the Need for Food Gum Education link Video: How Can Gums Improve Your Icings & Glazes? link FAQ: Jim Breckenridge answers "How can I get rid of fish eyes during production?" link Co...