Gum acacia, also known as gum arabic, is the dried exudate gathered from acacia trees that grow in the Sahelian region of Africa.
TIC Gums also offers a full line of TICorganic® certified organic acacia products.
- Emulsifies and stabilizes flavors and beverages
- Encapsulates flavors
- Forms films and coatings in panned confections
- Enhances mouthfeel in beverages
- Provides soluble dietary fiber (85% dry weight basis)
- Strong adhesive and binding properties
- Acts as an excipient and adds lubricity to tablets and pharmaceuticals
|Better Xanthan Hydration. Greater Production Efficiencies.|
Powdered xanthan solves texture and stability issues in food products, such as viscosity and suspension, but it also brings production challenges including dusting and lumping (also known as fish-eyes) during incorporation. While there are labor-...