Gum acacia, also known as gum arabic, is the dried exudate gathered from acacia trees that grow in the Sahelian region of Africa.
TIC Gums also offers a full line of TICorganic® certified organic acacia products.
- Emulsifies and stabilizes flavors and beverages
- Encapsulates flavors
- Forms films and coatings in panned confections
- Enhances mouthfeel in beverages
- Provides soluble dietary fiber (85% dry weight basis)
- Strong adhesive and binding properties
|TIC Gums and Cornell University Award 2015 Ice Cream University Winner|
College-bound students create a winning ice cream and marketing campaign WHITE MARSH, MD. (March 30, 2015) -- Sixteen local high school students with interests in science, culinary and marketing participated in this year's Ice Cream University host...