Belcamp, MD Location
Yes, that's what it says – Trainee! We aren't looking for years and years of experience – we are willing to train the right person. We are looking for driven individuals who want a rewarding career in manufacturing, are not afraid of 12-hour work days or working every other week-end (total of 15 days a month [3-on, 2-off; 2-on, 3-off] and have a strong desire to advance to a top operator position. This position also requires 8 hours of built-in overtime every other week.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Operate multiple equipment in work centers concurrently, including the start-up and shut-down of all process equipment
- Properly calibrate equipment
- Operate all equipment controls, electronic and otherwise, necessary for production
- Perform quality tests
- Diagnose equipment problems and perform machine maintenance as specified
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment such as forklifts
- Perform clean-outs, product changeovers and wash equipment
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Load/unload trucks as required
Still interested? If you are punctual and reliable, understand the need to work safely, are a team-player, eager to learn, can follow directions, can move/lift/push 55 pounds, have mechanical ability (the more, the better), and are comfortable working with computers then keep reading.
Not only are we offering a great career opportunity but we also offer a great place to work! You are not just a number at TIC – and we prove it through our actions. We offer competitive wages, great medical benefits, yearly increases, and even quarterly bonuses. We also have many employee activities you can enjoy – just check out the Careers Section of our website.
Still interested? Then we want to hear from YOU! Email your resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.