Belcamp, MD Location
Yes, that's what it says – Trainee! We aren't looking for years and years of experience – we are willing to train the right person. We are looking for driven individuals who want a rewarding career in manufacturing, are not afraid of 12-hour work days or working every other week-end (total of 15 days a month [3-on, 2-off; 2-on, 3-off] and have a strong desire to advance to a top operator position. This position also requires 8 hours of built-in overtime every other week.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Operate multiple equipment in work centers concurrently, including the start-up and shut-down of all process equipment
- Properly calibrate equipment
- Operate all equipment controls, electronic and otherwise, necessary for production
- Perform quality tests
- Diagnose equipment problems and perform machine maintenance as specified
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment such as forklifts
- Perform clean-outs, product changeovers and wash equipment
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Load/unload trucks as required
Still interested? If you are punctual and reliable, understand the need to work safely, are a team-player, eager to learn, can follow directions, can move/lift/push 55 pounds, have mechanical ability (the more, the better), and are comfortable working with computers then keep reading.
Not only are we offering a great career opportunity but we also offer a great place to work! You are not just a number at TIC – and we prove it through our actions. We offer competitive wages, great medical benefits, yearly increases, and even quarterly bonuses. We also have many employee activities you can enjoy – just check out the Careers Section of our website.
Still interested? Then we want to hear from YOU! Email your resume to email@example.com.