ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Follow all company safety rules in performing job duties.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision responsibly.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair work on equipment at any of the TIC locations as needed.
- Have a working knowledge in operating all pilot plant, lab and ancillary equipment in order to carry out pm’s, repairs and troubleshooting at the White Marsh location.
- Installs, moves, repairs, and removes equipment and utilities within the buildings.
- Inspects properties on an ongoing basis for quality control purposes.
- Helps to plan, schedule and execute facility modifications as directed.
- Provides support to management for specialized projects, construction issues and capital improvements
- Must be able to work cross-functionally throughout all departments within the TIC facilities.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Completes other duties as assigned by other members of management.
Knowledge with maintaining the equipment below a plus:
Air handler units, exhaust fans, roof systems, grounds maintenance, electrical distribution, plumbing, security systems, fire alarm systems, and sprinkler systems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
5 plus years related experience in technical training in factory/plant maintenance.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Must be able:
- Obtain a forklift license.
- Obtain man lift license.
- Basic Electrical and mechanical skills (required)
- Welding (a plus)
- Excellent trouble shooting and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to define problems, and resolve them quickly.
- Ability to work well with ever-changing priorities and or situations.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with people at all levels both in and out of the plant.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office and other maintenance database software. (emaint)
TRAVEL: Frequent travel between facilities.
Company offers attractive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) and profit-sharing bonus programs. Send resume to: Human Resources, TIC Gums, Inc., 4609 Richlynn Drive, Belcamp, MD 21017 – or to email@example.com