Our Agaroid RS line is a series of readily soluble agar products that can be used to create gels and other textures. Agaroid RS systems do not require boiling for complete hydration, saving processors money on equipment, energy, and personnel. Our product range includes blends that are specially designed to deliver the best value for specific applications.
- The strongest of the hydrocolloid gelling agents; useful when firm gels are desired
- Stabilizes sugar in icings, fillings, and meringues
- Acts a suspending agent
- Useful for melt point management
- Replaces gelatin in many applications
- Hydrates without boiling
- Creates gels that set upon cooling to 90°-103°F and remelt when heated above 185°.
|TIC Gums presents new sensory white paper on protein beverages at SupplySide West|
WHITE MARSH, Md.-TIC Gums releases a sensory white paper titled Technically Speaking: Targeting Texture for Instant Protein Beverages at SupplySide West Expo, booth #22070 in Las Vegas, Nev., November 14-15, 2013. As health and wellness trends cont...