Our Agaroid RS line is a series of readily soluble agar products that can be used to create gels and other textures. Agaroid RS systems do not require boiling for complete hydration, saving processors money on equipment, energy, and personnel. Our product range includes blends that are specially designed to deliver the best value for specific applications.
- The strongest of the hydrocolloid gelling agents; useful when firm gels are desired
- Stabilizes sugar in icings, fillings, and meringues
- Acts a suspending agent
- Useful for melt point management
- Replaces gelatin in many applications
- Hydrates without boiling
- Creates gels that set upon cooling to 90°-103°F and remelt when heated above 185°.
|YouTube Series “Does This Have Gum In It” Demonstrates How Gums and Gum Systems Allow Fat Reduction|
In this latest episode of the popular internet series "Does This Have Gum In It?", host Harold Nicoll talks with Gum Guru® Maureen Akins about the benefits of using gums to replace or reduce fat content in cheese sauce without sacrificing key textur...