Gum acacia, also known as gum arabic, is the dried exudate gathered from acacia trees that grow in the Sahelian region of Africa.
TIC Gums also offers a full line of TICorganic® certified organic acacia products.
- Emulsifies and stabilizes flavors and beverages
- Encapsulates flavors
- Forms films and coatings in panned confections
- Enhances mouthfeel in beverages
- Provides soluble dietary fiber (85% dry weight basis)
- Strong adhesive and binding properties
What is Gum Acacia?
Watch this episode of our Basics of Food Gums to learn more.